Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Guidance
Hey there, I am a student of Medicine 1st year,shall I procure my course or looking for courses? Sir I am a student of a school of open learning at some college.I enrolled in B.com at DU in 2014,and I completed my 1st year classes all but i could not give my exam of 1st year due to illness so what to do now? Now, my age is 28. Please need some guidance in this regard and also need some assistance in terms of the credibility and authenticity of NursingEssays.CO.UK which is an academic writing agency from London 
(30.06.2020, 12:17)velvetyoung Wrote: Hey there, I am a student of Medicine 1st year,shall I procure my course or looking for courses? Sir I am a student of a school of open learning at some college.I enrolled in B.com at DU in 2014,and I completed my 1st year classes all but i could not give my exam of 1st year due to illness so what to do now? Now, my age is 28. Please need some guidance in this regard and also need some assistance in terms of the credibility and authenticity of NursingEssays.CO.UK which is an academic writing agency from London 
I have no idea how to help you  Angel